Your cart is emptyContinue Shopping
Become a FitVine Brand Ambassador
Love Our Wine?
Make Money While Telling Everyone About It
Looking for a part time job that is fun, flexible and gives you the opportunity to meet people who are into healthy living AND wine? Explore brand ambassador opportunities with FitVine! We’re looking for people like you to join our brand ambassador program. You will be the face of our brand and will support with events, in-store merchandising, engaging with our customers and more!
FitVine Wine was born when friends made a pact to craft amazing and healthy wines that also fit their lifestyles. Our team is always on the go, whether we’re doing CrossFit, cycling, running, skiing, paddle boarding, or just enjoying the outdoors.
We’re committed to living healthy lifestyles, but can’t escape our love of wine. Our grape-to-bottle winemaking philosophy brings fitness and wine together, keeping sugar and sulfites low without sacrificing quality and flavor. The ultimate result: crisp, clean, full-alcohol wines - minus the guilt.
FitVine Wine is hiring Ambassadors to support grassroots marketing efforts and track the brand’s effectiveness. The Ambassador is essential to building brand awareness and driving demand at retail. The ideal candidate understands the brand and opportunities within the market to best showcase FitVine Wine products.
- Identify in-store opportunities that allow for consumer sampling and brand educations
- Verify in-store product inventory
- Conduct retail audits and in-store merchandising support
- Report on all activities
- Share best practices and tips, and proactively make recommendations related to opportunities and potential issues
- Check to see if Tier #1, and Tier #2 are correct. Many times we find differences.
- Check for missing price tags
- Check shelf position to see if we're on bottom and ask if there is a way to move up
- Make sure our wines are full and pulled up from the back, look for dust and clean as needed
- Passionate about clean wine with an understanding of how FitVine Wine products fit into an active lifestyle
- Demonstrated ability to draw on relevant experience yet open to experimenting with new approaches or processes
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Reliable, responsible, organized, detail-oriented
- Enthusiastic, outgoing, professional
- Working hours of 10am - 3pm, Monday - Friday
Employment type: Part-time
Reports to: President and National Sales Manager
Location: Local candidates preferred