- 1/2 cup dark cocoa powder
- 1 medium size ripe avocado (peeled and pitted)
- 2 tablespoons of your favorite FitVine Wine
- 1 ½ tablespoons coconut oil (melted)
- 1 ½ tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 packet stevia powder (Truvia)
- Dash of salt
- Dash of cayenne pepper
Additional cocoa powder for dusting
Blend all ingredients till smooth and formable. Line a baking tray with parchment paper and dust with cocoa powder.
Scoop a teaspoon of the mixture and roll into a ball. Roll the ball in the cocoa on the parchment to lightly coat. Voila, a truffle! Repeat scooping and rolling balls till all the mixture is gone.
Refrigerate truffles for 2 hours or until firm. Serve to your crush and/or yourself with a glass of your favorite FitVine wine.