It only seemed fit that we kick off 2019 by introducing a 👏 BRAND 👏 NEW 👏 WINE 👏.
Our Syrah has flavors of succulent blackberry, refreshing mint and tantalizing black pepper. Oh-so-delicious rich jammy dark fruit aromas wrap our juicy Syrah with spiced notes of licorice and anise. Soft tannins make up this medium bodied red that delivers the clean taste and smooth finish you love from FitVine.
Now that we have your attention and mouth watering, let’s get into the bottle. If you decided to tackle a low carb diet in the New Year, then you’ll love that just like our other varietals, FitVine Syrah has less sugar, fewer carbs and sulfites and no flavor additives. The nutrition facts read low sugar wine, low carb wine and keto friendly wine, but your taste buds will be awakened by the decadent flavor profile and screaming, “More Syrah!”
We suggest adding a few bottles of Syrah to your cart now, because this limited edition varietal won’t be around for long! FitVine Syrah is exclusive to www.FitVineWine.com and only available online. Shop by the bottle or shop by the case.
Searching for the perfect Syrah pairing? Look no further! Enjoy our medium bodied Syrah with a tasty keto-friendly Spinach Artichoke Pizza with Cauliflower Crust.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 Trader Joes Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- 1/4 cup of shallots minced
- 3 cloves fresh garlic minced
- 8oz half and half cream
- 1 bag fresh spinach or about 5 cups raw spinach
- 1/2 cup marinated artichokes
- Handful of grape tomatoes halved
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Sauté raw spinach over medium heat.
- Cook spinach for about 3-4 minutes until wilted. Transfer over to sink and let cool in a colander.
- While spinach cools, add 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil to the pan you used for the spinach. Add in shallot and cook for 2-3 minutes. Salt and Pepper.
- Add minced garlic to the shallots and stir together.
- Add cream to the pan and bring to a simmer. You'll want to leave the cream at a simmer over medium heat (making sure not to burn) for about 10-12 minutes or until it starts to thicken.
- While sauce continues to cook, go back to sink and remove as much water from the spinach as possible.
- Combine spinach and artichokes on a cutting board and roughly chop. Add spinach and artichokes into sauce
- Start assembling pizza by spooning white sauce onto pre-made pizza crust. Add tomatoes and top with cheese. Bake in the oven for 7-9 minutes or desired time on your pizza crusts' packaging.