Welcome to our newest series, Roberta's Bitchin' Kitchen, starring our good friend Roberta Paglia, as teaches us how to get more comfortable in the kitchen and learn some tips and tricks along the way.
This month we Roberta and her friend Seema cook shrimp scampi.
Cook along with each episode as Roberta guides us through the dish and make sure you get the ingredients below to participate, or just save the video for later. We hope you enjoy the new series and our very first episode.
Several drizzles of Kosher Salt - about 1/4 tsp each time
- tbsp Ghee or Clarified Butter
- 1 pound rock shrimp, drained of excess liquid (any shrimp will work)
- 1 large Shallot, chopped
- 3 to 4 tbsp Garlic paste
- 1 tsp Red pepper flakes - more if desired
- 1/2 pint grape tomatoes, cut in half - more if desired
- 1/2 cup FitVine white wine
- 2 to 4 tbsp Clam juice
- 1/2 cup fresh basil to 1/4 cup fresh chives (2 to 1 ratio of Basil to Chives here, Basil is the star)
- Tab of butter to swirl in at end
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 bag of Frozen Riced Cauliflower
- Drizzle of EVOO, Sprinkle of Kosher salt, and 1/2 juiced lemon
How to season riced cauliflower
- Cook Riced Cauliflower in microwave according to package directions
- Cut bag and put into bowl
- Put large drizzle of EVOO on top (about 1 tbsp) and mix well
- Put drizzle of Kosher salt on top and mix well
- Put 1/2 juiced lemon on top, and mix well
- Served riced cauliflower immediately with shrimp scampi, or put in refrigerator for several days