- 2 packages Veggie Spirals, zucchini or yellow squash
- 1 - ½ lbs. boneless chicken breast, cut into small pieces
- ⅔ cup chicken broth
- ½ cup grated parmesan
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tbsp butter
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 3 tsp lemon zest
- Grilled lemon slices for garnish
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- Cook veggie spirals according to package instructions. Drain well.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and cook for about 4 minutes per side.
- Remove chicken from the pan.
- To the skillet, add garlic, and cook for about 1 minute.
- Add butter, oregano and lemon zest. Pour chicken broth and make sure to scrape up all the browned bits on the bottom of the pan.
- Turn heat to medium-high to bring sauce and chicken up to a boil. Lower the heat and stir in the parmesan cheese.
- Place chicken in the pan and let simmer for 3-4 minutes, or until the sauce has slightly thickened.
- Serve over veggie spirals and garnish with parsley and lemon slices as desired.