Turkey Spinach and Feta Burgers
Wine Pairing: FitVine Rosé
- 2 pounds of Lean Ground Turkey
- 1 1/2 cups of Spinach (without stems)
- 1/2 cup of Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon of Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of Ground Lemon Pepper
Optional: Serve on hamburger buns or over a bed of fresh Arugula.
Preheat the grill to Medium – High. Mix Ground Turkey, Spinach, Crumbled Feta, Garlic Powder, Salt, and Lemon Pepper in a large bowl until well combined. Form into 8 patties. Grill the patties on an oiled grill until cooked all the way through and no longer pink in the middle, approximately 6-7 mins on each side.
Pro Tip: Prepare the patties a few hours before your guests arrive. Wrap individually and refrigerate for up to 5 hours.
Arugula Red Pepper White Pizza
Wine Pairing: FitVine Pinot Grigio
- 1 store-bought Pizza Dough (for a Gluten-Free option use a Cauliflower pizza crust)
- 3 ounces grated Mozzarella Cheese
- 3 ounces grated Fontina Cheese
- 3 ounces of Crumbled Goat Cheese Roasted Red Pepper Flakes (season to taste)
- 1 cup of Arugula
Preheat oven to suggested cook temperature listed on pizza dough package (or approximately 425F). Roll out dough and lay onto greased pizza pan. Top with Mozzarella Cheese, Fontina Cheese, Goat Cheese, Red Pepper Flakes, and Arugula. Bake according to the direction on pizza dough or until golden brown.
Special thanks to FitVine Ambassador, Greer Rothermel, for these beautiful creations! For more food and wine inspiration follow her on Instagram @fitfoodieg.