Your cart is emptyContinue Shopping
Web Accessibility Policy
At FitVine Wine, LLC, we seek to understand and respect the unique needs and perspectives of our consumers. We value every customer, and are committed to being a leader in expanding access to all, including those with disabilities. It is thus FitVine's commitment to ensure that our website and platform are accessible to individuals with disabilities and that they permit content providers to develop and post accessible content. To meet this goal, we're implementing several initiatives, including:
* Conforming (FitVineWine.com), with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines ("WCAG") 2.0 (http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20/)
* Distributing this policy to customer support personnel for FitVineWine.com, our website and e-commerce platform;
* Linking to this policy from the FitVineWine.com homepage, soliciting and providing a method to submit feedback, and providing a method to contact the company's accessibility coordinator;
* Developing and distributing Accessibility Best Practices Guidance for the website and e-commerce platform;
* Appoint and maintain a website accessibility coordinator who is understands website accessibility and digital accessibility standards, responsible for coordinating the company's responsibilities with respect to accessibility, and responsible for developing the Accessibility Best Practices Guidance;
* Modifying policies to prioritize accessibility fixes to ensure they are updated with a high level of priority as any other equivalent loss of function for individuals without disabilities;
* Retaining one or more trained website accessibility personnel responsible for conducting annual website accessibility evaluations of FitVineWine.com; and
We will continue to spend time and resources to make improvements to FitVineWine.com and our other platforms.
Please direct any questions or suggestions on how to improve the accessibility of our website and platforms to (email@example.com), or use the form below. We welcome your feedback.